Cloverina - I’ve been robbed

Ordered smartwatches 4-28-19. Credit card was charged for amount.

Received DHL tracking info that has not changed since 5-1-19 .

Have sent emails to “support “ numerous times requesting status with no response or thanking me for request, with no answer to questions. Have filed complaint with BBB.

I WOULD WARN ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY, DON’T DO IT, THEY ARE OUT TO ROB YOU!!!!

PluckyGharial443
Tags
  • Cloverina Scam Company
I didn’t like
Not getting product ordered and lack of support
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1542834 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - No Response

I've ordered two watches on May 9th, to date I have not has a tracking number or any information about my order whereabouts. No one is responding to my emails.

Order processing issue
Review #1541346 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1541346.

Cloverina - Did not receive 2 watches. Charged $82.

didn't receive the "red "watch or the "blue" watch. $47 and $35 respectively. Have tried to contact them 3 times by e-mail with no response.

Order processing issue
Review #1538160 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1538160.

Cloverina - Made 2 orders of sports watches - 6 total. NOT RECEIVED

Contacted via emai multiple times. Finally received response that they are looking into it.

Order processing issue
Review #1535260 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1535260.
1.3

Cloverina - I ordered two items and only one was delivered

The other item I have written to them multiple times and still no response or refund for my money back! This website is a total scam!!!! Don’t even bother buying from them.

SeemlyDesertTortoise
Order processing issue
Review #1533877 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - They took money for my order for watches o April 8,2019. I have still not received the watches and can't get satisfied responce from them

I need hep getting my order or a refund.

EveryGalapagosPenguin158
I didn’t like
Lack of the delivery of my purchase
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1533602 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY WATCH ORDED 4/8/19

I EMAILED CLOVERINA AND ASKED THEM WHERE IS MY WATCH THE TOLD ME TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT IT'S ON IT'S WAY I DIDN'T LIKE THEIR RESPONSE A BUSINESS SHOULDN'T TELL YOU TO BE PATIENT SINCE IT WAS OVER 3WKS AND NO WATCH YOU ORDERED THAT'S WHY I EMAILED THEM A FEW WEEKS AGO AND CANCELED FOR MY$98.95 REFUND AMONTH AND 3 DAYS GONE BY HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY REFUND WHO DO I REPORT THIS TO.

BY ADMIN ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY
According to Cloverina FAQs section the company provides shipping and refund policy. According to Cloverina shipping policy the shipping may take from 14 till 27 days.

You must be aware that delays can occur due to holidays and unforeseen events. According to Cloverina cancelation policy they cannot cancel your order if it is in the process of shipping. Cloverina return policy lasts 3 days from date of receipt. Once the period passes, unfortunately they can’t offer you a refund or exchange.

Once your return is received and inspected, they will send you an email to notify you that they have received your returned item. They will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.

If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 24 to 72 hours. For more information you can contact Cloverina customer support by email at
AnnualHamster169
Order processing issue
Review #1532273 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Scammers,

Same as everyone else. After a month no watch, emailed at least 6 times and called San Francisco number several times.

No response.

Did get a call form company that works with their email sever out of California. Nice guy, he told me to notify the better business bureau.

BY ADMIN ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY
To resolve your issue, you may contact Cloverina customer helpline by email at
support@cloverina.zendesk.com or fill in their online form on the Cloverina website.
Order processing issue
Review #1531779 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1531779.

Cloverina - Don't buy from this company

I ordered a watch from them. About 1/2 hour later I decided to cancel it.

I contacted them and they said it's being shipped and can't cancel it. Nobody ships an order 1/2 after purchased. I told them I will send it back to them as soon as I receive it. They said they will only give me a refund if it's damaged and won't refund my money is nothing is wrong with it.

I told them that I will dispute the charge on my credit card.

This company is a scam. Don't buy from them

BY ADMIN ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY

According to Cloverina cancelation policy they cannot cancel your order if it is in the process of shipping. Cloverina return policy lasts for 3 days from date of receipt. They only accept full returns on unused, undamaged product that has its original packaging intact.

Once the period of 3 days passes, unfortunately they can’t offer you a refund or exchange.If you can't prove the problem of the item then they will not issue a refund or replacement. For more information you can contact Cloverina customer support by email at
NaturalCurlyCoatedRetriever216
Very poor customer service
Won't cancel the order
Full refund
Review #1530654 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Never again, will I order anything from China!

By far the worst company to deal with. Over a month, never received the watches.

Had to call PayPal for a refund of $103.50. Thank goodness, i paid through PayPal, they quickly refunded my money.

BY ADMIN ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY

You must be aware that delays can occur due to holidays and unforeseen events. This means it can take an additional 1-4 weeks in the delivery time. According to Cloverina cancelation policy they cannot cancel your order if it is in the process of shipping. Cloverina return policy lasts 3 days from date of receipt.

Once the period passes, unfortunately they can’t offer you a refund or exchange. For more information you can contact Cloverina customer support by email at
ShiveringImpala

They told me they are in Asia. I called to cancel my order an 1/2 hour after I placed it.

They said my order was already shipped (yeah, right). Then I told them I will return it unopened when I receive it for a full refund. They said, they don't give refunds unless it's damaged.

PayPal is trying to get me a refund and I bet I won't receive the order which I don't want. I think we should all contact the Better Business Bureau.

Order processing issue
Review #1530568 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1530568.