Most Helpful

Cloverina - Blood Pressure Watch

Ordered and paid in mid March. No delivery even though it mid April.

When contacting they send be patient. This is a scam with no tracking ability. Today I asked to cancel and refund. I doubt anything will be done.

Reporting to State Consumer Affairs and Local TV channels. Ninja Stay away.

ReflectingFinch

I also ordered 3 thinking is was Veterans site.

I have a similar experience. Ordered April 15th and tracked to April 19th.

No updates since. The Service deptment such as it is says be patient and then sent me back to tracking which has never updated.

It appears to still be in China. What a joke.

same here. can't something be done about these people.

Finally received my watch in May. Watch does work well so far.

It took PayPal to assist along with the State Consumer and Local TV threats.

DHL help did finally email tracking. To all, I recommend not doing any business with Cloverina.

PurpleSumatranTiger646
@Anonymous

Thank you they are trying to say they mailed me my watch weeks ago ...I never received nothing ! PAYPAL IS NOW INVOLVED .

CarefulWallaby144

oh so this how they are. Ripping off people and when you contact them they asked you the same questions. so friends did you guys got your refund or you item?

SuccessfulSwift

They got me too. Wish I would had read the reviews before ordering.

They didn't have a problem taking my money 15 days ago when I placed the order, and still no email, no shipping information and no response when emailing their so called support line. Bad decision.

PurpleSumatranTiger646
@SuccessfulSwift

Same here! No watch ….no confirmations no nothing except they took my money a month ago ! How can paypal let them do this???

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert

According to the company website, the Cloverina shipping policy provides the following shipping details: US & CA Shipping takes 14-21 business days. Europe Shipping takes 16-24 business days.

AU & NZ Shipping takes 17-25 business days. International shipping takes 20-27 business days. It also states that delays may occur during the holiday season due to large volume of deliveries.

This means it can take an additional 1-4 weeks in the delivery time. To track the order details, please enter your order number and zip code on the cloverina.aftership.com online order tracking webpage.

@Irene Moore

They got me also- CLOVERINA IS A SCAM. I PURCHASED 2 WATCHES FROM THE INTERNET ON 03/08 AND I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET MY 110.00 BACK.

MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WAS DISPUTING IT THEN THE OTHER DAY I GOT MY STATEMENT AND IT SAID DISPUTE RESOLVED.

HOWEVER I HAVE EVERY EMAIL GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THESE SCAMMERS AND I ALSO REPORTED THIS TO FACEBOOK, THE BBB AND ECOMMERCE DUE TO THE SCAM BEING OUTSIDE THE USA. DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM!!!!!!

CarefulMarmot

Agree entirely. They are ripoff merchants.

Same happened to me. Ordered watch’s then was emailed that order was on its way and tracking number would be sent.

Have emailed support (ha ha ha) 3 times with no response. Will have my credit card company (MasterCard) refund

@CarefulMarmot

Same with me..I've been scammed

@CarefulMarmot

Sounds like what is happening with me. Ordered watch on April 12, never got an email with tracking number and no watch as of May 21.

View more comments
ScantCoyote201
Order processing issue
Review #1507972 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - No watces ordered April 27th

Ordered three watches. Thought I was ordering from Veterans site on FB. I just grt back emails to put messages above..

ReflectingFinch
Review #1543052 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Re: blood pressure watches

I ordered 2 watches in April and still waiting for delivery. I think this is a scam.

This company needs to be stopped now. Can someone advise me who to contact for my refund please

GrimSalmon
Review #1543025 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - I’ve been robbed

Ordered smartwatches 4-28-19. Credit card was charged for amount.

Received DHL tracking info that has not changed since 5-1-19 .

Have sent emails to “support “ numerous times requesting status with no response or thanking me for request, with no answer to questions. Have filed complaint with BBB.

I WOULD WARN ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY, DON’T DO IT, THEY ARE OUT TO ROB YOU!!!!

PluckyGharial443
Tags
  • Cloverina Scam Company
I didn’t like
Not getting product ordered and lack of support
Full refund
Review #1542834 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Pissed off

I ordered my Blood Pressure Heart Monitor on April 23 and as of today May 24thave not received this nor have they got back to me have now sent 2nd email let's see what happens. I ordered this because I have a severe BP problem and obviously need it. Lynd

MaterialGrizzlyBear185
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1541876 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Showing reoccuring expense in my account

I order the three watches. Received my email confirmation.

Looked at my bank statement and it stated reoccurring charge. I disputed the charge and do not want the watches now

LovablePelican677
Pricing issue
Full refund
Review #1541613 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Miserable - no delivery. Of order. 000017475 Not able to call to find out why

Order number 000017475 heart - blood pressure watch

No delivery

Charged to my account

No one to contact in your company

No one answers

Pay pal cannot divulge your number

If I have not heard from you in 24 hours from 10:30 AM east coast time today, 24 May I will turn your company in for lack of performance!

Mr John F Gulla

4199 Aberdeen Circle

Rockledge Florida 32955

321-636-9007

I now want a complete refund if $123.45 to my credit card ending in 9702.

I ordered this on 7 May Order Number 000017475

And nothing

Cancel immediately and refund my money to my account

It seems like your company is delaying past your 30 day refund

I am prepared to continue until I get my refund

Determined

Read

Posting to your own complaint when it shows both that you’re the OP and the commentor is pretty lame. If ppl haven’t commented on your whinefest don’t try and chum the proverbial waters! It’s not only in bad taste but show how desperate you are for other to buy your tale of woe.

NecessaryCarolinaDog519

They got me too! Ordered a heart rate and blood pressure watchThey charged my account and no correspondence since!

Unable to talk with customer service Don’t walk away from this company. RUN AWAY! Disappointed, dissatisfied, and angry with Cloverina! Government should put them out if business Better Business Bureau needs to close this company!

JFG, Rockledge, Fl. 5/24/019

NecessaryCarolinaDog519
Tags
  • Smart Wtch
I didn’t like
No response or communication when trying to contact, Customer service, Not getting my watch, Not getting my item
Full refund
Review #1541585 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Watch started to lock up after three months. sent pictures after being asked- piece of crap.

have contacted them for a month almost daily and sent descriptions and pictures as requested. always come back with send more information.

tired of this rip off scam. send me a new fix, or a new watch.

ThoroughBologneseDog
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1541489 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - No Response

I've ordered two watches on May 9th, to date I have not has a tracking number or any information about my order whereabouts. No one is responding to my emails.

Order processing issue
Review #1541346 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1541346.

Cloverina - ITEMS HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED . BEEN A MONTH SINCE ORDERED

CALLED AND SAID THAT ITEMS HAD BEEN SHIPPED

ScaryHedgehog297
Full refund
Review #1540985 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Cloverina - No response from customer service

I bought the bp watch early may here it is 23rd of may and zero response from cuatomer service. i just looked and a similar watch can be bought on amazon. do yourself a favor and stay away from cloverina

Read
Review #1540644 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1540644.